Starting August 1, 2015 the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will be implementing a couple of new and very important changes that will affect every single one of your real estate transactions! Because we are strong believers in educating our clients, we hope you will take a look at Ticor Title’s informational flyer regarding 5 important changes for Lenders. Topics include:
- Who will prepare the new Closing Disclosure?
- Who will deliver the Closing Disclosure?
- How will settlement agents and lenders communicate data?
- Who will make changes to the Closing Disclosure?
- How will settlement agents communicate title and settlement fees?
For questions not covered in our informational flyer and to discuss the changes coming from the CFPB, contact your Ticor Title Sales Executive! Our knowledgeable Sales Execs are here to help make these transitional times as smooth as possible for your business.